This accessibility statement applies to Theory Test Pro which is run by Well Informed Limited.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this product. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to test questions and download them as MP3 files
- translate the test questions into another language
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- hazard perception video test is not fully accessible with just a keyboard
Feedback and contact information
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you have feedback or find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the following non-compliances and exemptions.
The content listed is not compliant with the accessibility regulations.
Hazard Perception Test
It is not possible to practice the hazard perception test using keyboard only. Although this is consistent with the official version of the test which uses a mouse, it fails WCAG2.1 success criterion 2.1.2 (No Keyboard Trap). We will review this with the DVSA and post an update.
Some iFrames are missing a title element. These will be fixed by 1 February 2021. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2 (name, role, value).